Thursday, September 29, 2011

1st Blog Post: 180 Movie

Dear Readers,


     Hello!! Nice to meet you!! Welcome to my blog!! Okay, so it's pretty empty right now. But don't worry, I'm going to start filling it up. 


     So, since I'm bold about what I believe in, my first post is about Abortion. I'm Pro-Life. I watched this movie on Monday by Living Waters. It's called "180". It opens up asking people what they know about Hitler, and most of them didn't know anything about him at all!! Talk about a shocker!! But after they started getting into Hitler and the Holocaust, they paralleled the two (abortion and the Holocaust, that is).


     I've never thought about those two things and compared them before. They actually had a lot more in common than I would've imagined!! It really made me think. And I got some more good reasons to back up my beliefs. So if you have the time, energy, and curiosity, you should totally check this movie out. I REALLY learned a lot from it. 


And if you're Pro-Choice, I ask that you please be open minded and watch it anyways. Most of those people in the video were Pro-Choice as well. 


Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dhwI&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPF7A795CE0A9857FE


Well, that's all for now!! Until next time, beautiful people!


Sincerely and Honestly,
xXxScarlet_JadexXx

No comments:

Post a Comment